The Biophysical Society awards $300 to the graduate student making the best poster presentation entered in the competition at the Annual Meeting.
2003 winners :
- David Li, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Selected by the Bioenergetics Subgroup
- Sally Kim, University of Texas, Houston Health Science Center, Selected by the Biological Fluorescence Subgroup
- David Bostick, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Selected by the Membrane Biophysics Subgroup
- Rhonda Newman, Unviersity of Iowa,
Allison Ortigosa, Texas A&M University, Selected by the Molecular Biophysics Subgroup
- Sarah Veatch, University of Washington, Selected by the Membrane Structure & Assembly Subgroup