1. This annual award is open to any one who has been a full member of USI for a minimum period of three years and is less than 45 years of age.
2. The fellowship is to enhance the knowledge in the technique of urologic surgery. The awardee will be expected to spend at least two weeks in an Institution of his choice for this purpose.
3. The member may send his application on a plain paper to the Secretary of USI before the stipulated time by the secretary. The application must be accompained by-
* A brief bio-data.
* The name of the institution where the applicant proposes to spend the two weeks and the subject of his training.
* A certificate from the head of the department or an equivalent authority stating their willingness to relieve the applicant for two weeks training period.
* USI membership No. to be provided. A valid ceritificate stating the date of birth to be furnished.
4. The winner will be selected by a committee consisting of the President elect and two immediate past presidents. The decision of the committee will be ratified by the council of USI.
5. The name of the winner will be announced at the general body meeting of the USI.
6. The cash award will be made only after completion of the training.
2011 : Col PR Nandy [Army Medical Corp].