Department of Computer Science and Communication Engineering
Graduate School of Information Science and Electrical Engineering
Research Director at Institute of Systems and Information Technologies/KYUSHU
Programming Languages, Software Development Methods, Formal Approaches to Software Development, Specification Languages and Techniques, Program Verification, Internetworking, Multi-Media Communication, etc.
- Member of ACM IEEE Computer Society Information Processing Society of Japan Japan Society for Software Science and Technology Software Engineers Association of Japan etc.
- Board Member of Software Engineers Association of Japan (1995- )
- Board Member of Kyushu Area Regional Research Network (1993- )
- Secretary General of Kyushu Area Regional Research Network (1997- )
- Washington Ada Symposium \'86 Award of Appreciation, 1986
- IEEE Computer Society Certificate of Appreciation Award, 1994.
- IEEE Software Certificate of Appreciation Award, 1994.
- IEEE Computer Society Certificate of Appreciation Award, 1997.
ARAKI Keijiro, OKAMURA Koji and HIRABARU Masaki: Korea-Kyushu Gigabit Network: A Frontier Network Research Project beyond the Strait, Proc. International Workshop on Informations & Electrical Engineering, pp.289-292, May 2002.
Zafar, Nazir A. and ARAKI Keijiro: Safety Analysis in Route Allocation for Moving Block Railway Interlocking System, Proc. International Workshop on Informations & Electrical Engineering, pp.190-195, May 2002.
WATANABE Yoshikazu, OKAMURA Koji and ARAKI Keijiro: Study on Merge of TCP Traffic Using Reliable Multicast transport, Proc. PYIWIT\'02, pp.159-164, March 2002.
SHIBATA Kensuke, OKAMURA Koji and ARAKI Keijiro: Design and Evaluation of Dynamic Protocol Selection Architecture for Reliable Multicast, Proc. SAINT-2002, January 2002.
Kensuke Shibata, Koji Okamura and Keijiro Araki: Evaluation of Reliable Multicast Transport with Protocol Selection Architecture, Trans. IPSJ, Vol.42, No.21, pp.3102-3111, December 2001.